Friday 30 January 2009

Introductory Post

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you will enjoy reading my posts whenever you have leisure, and visit often. Also, please feel free to comment, but keep any comments CLEAN and POLITE. Feel free to disagree with anything I write, or anything said in another comment, and again, please be polite.

The purpose of this blog is to give my view on what is happening in the political world. I will try to confine my posts to politics, but within that boundary I shall try to cover as wide a range of topics as possible. I will try to write about Bills passing through the UK parliament, opinion polls, particular politicians or parties, Scottish politics, and international politics. My aim is to provide food for thought, and stimulate discussion and/or debate about political issues.

I will try to update the blog as often as possible. I cannot promise a post per day, but I will do my best 6 days per week, and hopefully there will be some days with multiple posts. If you wish to bookmark this blog then please do (CTRL + D), and pass the word - tell any friends with a political bent about the blog, and encourage them to visit and participate in the blog.

Please leave a comment on this post. It is my first blog, and my first post, and I would very much appreciate any advice on blogging from seasoned bloggers, or anyone else in a position to offer advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment